Rotorcraft Forum Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotorcraft Forum Poll

Hi all you Aussies and Kiwis:I am pasting my thanks to the guys on the American Forum....It will save you loggin on to read it..Poll Results

Sadly the poll where all you fourtunate people had the chance to vote for or against me had to be locked.However the results would be a dream come true for any politician, hell I got 87% approval almost as much as Bill Clinton and George Bush combined.Just imagine the thrill either Bill or George would get with that percentage instead of down around 50%.By the way Todd I could care less about the comments made by a couple of members that were a little critical of me and as far as my being intimidated by anyone who thinks that veiled threats will bother me you didn't have to lock it for that.After spending years living and surviving sh.tholes like Luanda Angola and many, many other African war zones I would consider a gyro flyin with the odd unhappy gyro pilot looking for me to be a stroll in the park.So to all you clear thinking colleauges out there that gave me support thanks for the votes and I shall unrepentant remain a member of this illustrious little family. Hell I may even post once and a while if I think I have something worth contributing.Chuck E. The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no. Chuck_Ellsworth View Public Profile Send a private message to Chuck_Ellsworth Find all posts by Chuck_Ellsworth Add Chuck_Ellsworth to Your Buddy List
Working...
X