No announcement yet.

PROP PITCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred, its not the size of ones nads, but the size of the brain.Afterall, itd take big nads to fly wot they fly, but very little in the way of grey stuff. Ow ya go"n Dez, ya bore [er]. Wana job?

Comment

Glad to see that Bosca"s new years resolution had nothing to do with loosing the chip off the shoulder :-*Try as I might, I cant see what is so disgusting about what Birdude put in his post?What is wrong with telling someone what they should hear, rather than telling them what they want to hear.For me, political correctness is tyrany with manners,..... now, that IS disgusting!Mark.

Comment

Hi Davo,

Comment

Glad to see that Bosca"s new years resolution had nothing to do with loosing the chip off the shoulder :-*Try as I might, I cant see what is so disgusting about what Birdude put in his post?What is wrong with telling someone what they should hear, rather than telling them what they want to hear.For me, political correctness is tyrany with manners,..... now, that IS disgusting!Mark.Just a small correction, Mark! It was fredjroberts who made that remark! Birdy only responded to it. (and it was a good one too, Birdy ;D ;D ;D, I think that it is apt for our friend too?)Mr. R. K. Caskey, AKA "Bosca" and "Kym" from Melrose St Condobolin NSW has made it his holy mission to p1ss Birdy off and anyone else who dare to interfere the said mission. (personal experience)You reckon that he has a chip on his shoulder? I think that it is more like the Amazon Rainforest!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DHe was trying to sell his Max Peters AMAX GYROPLANE. I wonder, why he is worried about "pre-rotators? His mouth does enough flapping to get him into the air! I think that we should just ignore him. Then he might just go away like a bad smell normally does in the breeze!JoeW : : :

Comment

Just a small correction, Mark! It was fredjroberts who made that remark! Birdy only responded to it. ..............................Couldna been me, Joe. I never said anything in my life that was so tame as to be construed as "absolutely disgusting".

Comment

My comment was tongue in cheek you pair of rabbits.

Comment

Glad to see that Bosca"s new years resolution had nothing to do with loosing the chip off the shoulder Bosca????Wots that?Sum sorta irrelivant waste of good oxygen? Thought you would ave all the water ya needs now, or did you miss out onit.We have hada bit drop outa the sky, but not much, yet. >Still lookn for the underground stuff with the crowbar ona rope. See ya been getting a bit of cooler weather out your neck of the country too.Bloodyell Des, wot wether clown you listen too?If 45+c is cooler then i spose its cooler...................... cooler n 50c. Lovely wether for standn all day in the sun go"n "boing.......boing....... boing......boing................ : holy mission to p1ss Birdy off Mate, bigger blokes n god have tryed, and failed. Besides, im startn to like ol kimbo, kinda like a friend you dont want that follows you round, waiting, watchn, listen"n.......Wot for i dont know, but i recon i could swing a backhander anytime and id connect. ;D

Comment

God put you in the desert for a reason bird,go work on it.

Comment

Did sumone fart??? >

Comment

Did sumone fart??? >"IT" did, hopefully "IT" blew "IT"s" brains*** out. Oh, forgot, Condobolin"s near Parkes isn"t it?"IT" must have fried it"s brains when it flew too close to the radio telescope : :*** = Two brains were on board. One is out lost and the other is out chasing it!! He, He, He ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DAs for "IT"s" comment My comment was tongue in cheek you pair of rabbits. , I find it really disgusting that "IT" broadcasts "IT"s" filthy habits about tongues in cheeks!!!Joew

Comment

Working...
                      X