No announcement yet.

Rain Rain Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Echo and a even bigger thanksto Murray Hartin for sharing something no bloke talks about.Guess its called pride, we dont talk or share but keep the world on our shoulders cause its not a mans way to tell his wife exactly whats in his thoughts cause that would mean he didnt have everyhing under control and that all was well when in fact the wolves are tearing the door down and who wants to admit they are a failure, bad enough being in the loosing team in the local footy club let alone looking like loosing the family property bought way back in in 1800 by great great grand dad and they had all been able to make a go of it hadnt they !! But me, I"m a looser arent I, cant even pay my bills and now my kids have got to come home from school as the bank has cut off the credit and our savings are all spent and Christmas is coming up and santa wont be calling in hereDepression is a silent killer.

Comment

we dont talk or share but keep the world on our shoulders Not this black duck mate.If sumthns pi22n me orff, everythn within a hundred miles hears bout it.

Comment

we dont talk or share but keep the world on our shoulders Not this black duck mate.If sumthns pi22n me orff, everythn within a hundred miles hears bout it. The hundred miles thing was a joke right, **** i hear about things you are pissed about over here

Comment

We got a good drop of rain last night, checked the gauge this morning and was overflowing at 7" and still raining.Might go to town by boat today.Graeme.

Comment

We got a good drop of rain last night, checked the gauge this morning and was overflowing at 7" and still raining.Might go to town by boat today.Graeme.and a lot more to come for you Queenslanders !! Flippers will be the order of the day for the 25 th

Comment

Working...
            X