No announcement yet.

Increasing Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

makes perfect sense to me chopper what you said. i only hope that you stay on the board, and for a long time.

Comment

I did see your post last night Mitch but due to not feeling very well & tired etc I did not reply but I have emailed you tonight with my answer to your post.To those who have any complaints, please feel free to email anyone on the board and your complaint will be discussed and the appropiate action taken. You can also ring as well.To those who have a gripe, at least have the curtesy to put your name up there. I"m personally righ over "they said this or that".I cant see the big problen re " conflict of interest" as long as those in the hot seat keep their roles apart.If they dont, then it will be acted on very swiftly!

Comment

Men, before you come out of your corners swinging, please be respectful towards one another. We are on show here on the forum and world war 3 really doesnt need to originate here.We are all capable of expressing views with much gusto & colour & remaining friends. It serves no purpose for members to serve out self imposed exiles from the forum all for the sake

Comment

I just clicked on http://www.natfly.com.au/ and all I can see is gyro"s!I reckon the fixed wing boys should be complaining.Graham

Comment

Working...
          X