No announcement yet.

GYROPLANE CONTRACT MUSTERING - NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC craft do,n my mustern?Not likely.There are things an airborn pilot can see, hear, feel that the slob in the AC truck choken on mars bars will never know bout.Maybe a small paddock ( yard) where you can see every critter, but not ina 500 squ km paddock fulla hills n scrub. ( which is where aircraft do 99% of their work anyway)Besides, im haven too much fun riskn me neck with me ass in the air.

Comment

JAL, you mean something like this.

Comment

Yes, and one day, babies will be born and implanted with play stations and mobile phones, they will meet their parents when they are 12 and then again when they are 21..... they will all live in dark rooms which they never leave, moving around in wheel chairs because they forgot how to walk..... go on holiday by programming their room to be somewhere else

Comment

RC craft do,n my mustern?Not likely.There are things an airborn pilot can see, hear, feel that the slob in the AC truck choken on mars bars will never know bout.Maybe a small paddock ( yard) where you can see every critter, but not ina 500 squ km paddock fulla hills n scrub. ( which is where aircraft do 99% of their work anyway)Besides, im haven too much fun riskn me neck with me ass in the air. In the not so distant future on the cattle station located somewhere in Harts Range near Alice Springs

Comment

In the not so distant future on the cattle station located somewhere in Harts Range near Alice Springs

Comment

That u tube is a bloody ripper Mat. Sounds like another mad kiwi by the accent. I think JAL should be a script writer for futuristic movies. I agree with birdy, it"s fun to be risking your life with your bum drifting around the sky. After all, life is a great game of virtual reality and if we come unstuck I think we just "go home"

Comment

Solong as that idiot dont let his drone stray over the fence JAL, itll make it back home. But, you do make an interesting description,....... Of how distant the pooter nerds are from reality.

Comment

There ya go Birdy, all you need now is some radio control moos and you"ll be right If the neighbour gets any drones, I guess it will be good pracky for your 12 gage

Comment

Save going to the skeet club I guess?

Comment

Why don"t we just make bionic cows. Like bio mechanical moos, you probably won"t taste the difference at McDonald"s. Just make them drink food flavored water and feed them Sh!t. ;D ;D ;D see how the Japs like that. Maybe we will eat some export quality meat for a change.Mike.

Comment

The only bionic cows I know of is the mechanical bulls? I guess they don"t count? ;D

Comment

In the future the protein will be produced in a lab and 3d printed into something that looks like a steak. No cow, no butcher, no pastorilst just guys (and girls)

Comment

Mmmmmmm girls in lab goats.......Oh, coats! sorry, thought you said goats

Comment

;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Comment

[i]In the future the protein will be produced in a lab and 3d printed into something that looks like a steak. No cow, no butcher, no pastorilst just guys (and girls)

Comment

Working...
                                X