Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quadcopters, rotorcraft, helis, and the modern world......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While others may be dreaming of a proper copter or in some way trying to reinvent the wheel, I am perfectly happy to continue with my proper gyro

Comment

If my proper gyro stops working for me it"s good to know asra will be supporting projects like this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAD_e-tGpoMhe used to have another video up where he would drive along with a rotor blade section out the car window and talk about what happened when you changed the **** on the blade.

Comment

The unrealisticness of a consept is directionaly proportional to the quantity of weed smoked.

Comment

Hey Disco -Thanks for that. That dude seems like a great candidate for the Technical Panel.:-)Mark R

Comment

Hey Buzz do you or anyone know the origin of this aircraft, It certainly looks stable, sure it"s a test flight and possibly not a registered category but as an experimental, it does deserve some credit, or further investigation,at least, Who ever thought Benson would fly with his gyro concept, I takes some ingenuity and some faith in your work, maybe a proven concept and a successful demonstration, before you are taken seriously,or hospital which ever comes first..i guess.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z83t1iejpc8 Mike.

Comment

Eerrrrr -Um, Mike -Please see my 1st post from July 15 on the first page of this thread for the explanation of the history of the design.Mark RMelbourne

Comment

Hi Mark,I see you have initiated some discussion for the introduction of ducted fan and propeller STOL or VTOL experimental aircraft to the ASRA stable.I had talks with you earlier in the year about my Twin-copter design and we had discussed the possibility of this type of aircraft being administered by ASRA.I am very close to testing the 1/3 scale prototype (about 3 months away) and once that has been completed I will start the moulds for the full size 2 seat version, which will be available as a kit hopefully in early 2016.All the design has been finalised with flight systems, propulsion and emergency systems, so everything should progress quickly.Can you tell me what stage the talks are with CASA and if there is any likely outcome this year at all.Graeme

Comment

Working...
                X