Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1;12-15 LPH, dependn on fuel load. Never hada passenger long enuf to know, but an average passernger costs bout 200 extra erpm.2; next3; 28"AKs, 72"WD.

Comment

My experience makes me think the Rotax 4 strokers are ponies not real horses!!

Comment

1;12-15 LPH, dependn on fuel load. Never hada passenger long enuf to know, but an average passernger costs bout 200 extra erpm.2; next3; 28"AKs, 72"WD.Based on the info provided, I recon my KRUZA fitted out with the 2.5 does pretty well. You"ll have to swop out that WD for a new Patroney one day. Thrust tests comparing WD to Pat prop on 2.5 Scoobydoo"s have been realy impressive thus far. You should find the answer to question 2 in your machines "Flight Manual" which should be located and carried in your machine at all times Regards SamL.............

Comment

Dont get me rong Sam, i recon the cruzer is a smic cruisen gyro, [ ill know for sure wen you let me take it for a blap ] , no matter wots pushn it.I would hava Patrony prop onit, if he made um in left rotation. Cant get the under the seat to check just yet, too wet. [ but i vagely remember the empty weight is bout 280kg or there abouts. Dont know the max, never been able to stuff enuff weight init to keep it on the ground. The biggest passenger iv had was 110kg.5" last nite, on top of the 10 we"v already had since new years,and still p1ssn down.It can go away now, coz ever drop falln now just runs off.

Comment

Thats probably about right mate, as that the difference between my Suby, box, and extra fuel. Mate can you divert some of that extra rain down this way. We could sure do with alot more.You may have to fit the WOZA with floats for future flying, considering the amount of new lakes you"ve now got.

Comment

good to hear that you are getting the rain at long last !!The rivers & creeks will run

Comment

The amount of water go"n past ere Brian, lake Ayre will over flow into the ocean.Its headn your way, slowly.

Comment

Aye Sam, "You may have to fit the WOZA with floats for future flying, considering the amount of new lakes you"ve now got". Daveo will come up with a new way to get off water as he now has spare time to think about it with that 19 1/2 inchs of rain. No bore runs, he can do what we all should do some time, feet up, favorite liquid in hand and watch the world go by. Yeh I know that is unknown to you Birdy.

Comment

Any news on this motor in the machine yet?

Comment

Any news on this motor in the machine yet?Hi BonesMy understanding is the owner decided to sell the engine, and and cancel his order. I"m not sue as to the reasons, but it would have been nice to compare it performance to the 2.5 lt Subi. Especially now that I have test flown the new K3 fitted with the variable cam 2.5 subi. Its far out performs mine with climb rates of 1500fpm 1 up, 900fpm 2 up, and a cruise of 65knots at 4K rpm 2 up.

Comment

Just spoke to him got sick of waiting and took the engine, i know whos build the machine for him now, this should be good to see it running.

Comment

Just spoke to him got sick of waiting and took the engine, i know whos build the machine for him now, this should be good to see it running.Hope this felllow has more luck getting that fancy engine going than another bloke I know !!

Comment

Hope this felllow has more luck getting that fancy engine going than another bloke I know !!Must be the same bloke I know, does not know positive from negative?Graeme.

Comment

Hi willo here why don"t you try the yamaha 130 or 150 HP power plant in the Kruza??

Comment

Hi willo here why don"t you try the yamaha 130 or 150 HP power plant in the Kruza??Hi WiloThe boys are half way through the build of the new improved KRUZA 2011. lots of little changes including a new engine (not a subi ) This is not to say they weren"t satisfied with them, but rather to save weight. The new engine is about 40kg"s SKINNIER ;D thus the reason for the change.Stay TunedRegards SamL.................

Comment

Working...
                                X