No announcement yet.

Urgent, Burren Junction Nationals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul I remember shivering in my freezer suit and trying to keep G100 steady during those early morning training runs - it wasn"t my flying it was the shivering that rocked the flight!Hey Disco if you want to send any of that rain over to the west be our guest, Regards to all....Chooky

Comment

Are the Nationals going to be rescheduled?Hi Paul, I met an old mate of yours, Bob Partridge, from Cornwall.He said he flew with you when he was in OZ some years ago. I was on his place the other day meeting a gyro dude. They still have a hangar full of gyros there and fly quite often but Bob is in his late eighties and doesn"t fly any more.Hoges

Comment

Hi all, really bad news but we can"t control the weather, driven up from Melbourne will be in Port Macquarie tomorrow and spending some time up the coast over the next 2 weeks if the weather improves any sugguestions where I could have a flyTony S

Comment

Are the Nationals going to be rescheduled?Hi Paul, I met an old mate of yours, Bob Partridge, from Cornwall.He said he flew with you when he was in OZ some years ago. I was on his place the other day meeting a gyro dude. They still have a hangar full of gyros there and fly quite often but Bob is in his late eighties and doesn"t fly any more.HogesGreat Hoges.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Hi All, New here to your forum & hopefully be a member soon. Was looking forward to meeting some of you at Burren but due to the weather forecast I don"t blame you for calling it off. I had a couple of friends with vintage cars ( myself included ) were actually going to travel out to Burren from Narrabri & Wee Waa for the Sunday. Never mind just keep us posted if you hold it later in the year plus it will be a bit warmer too was -3 min during the week. As of this moment it is looking very threatening for rain & I do hope it does so it justifies the decision plus I have just finished planting oats so do need some. Cheers, Mike from Narrabri

Comment

Hi all, really bad news but we can"t control the weather, driven up from Melbourne will be in Port Macquarie tomorrow and spending some time up the coast over the next 2 weeks if the weather improves any sugguestions where I could have a flyTony Stony some of the best valleys to fly through in this area if you want more info give me a call 0427 256 571 im only 40 mins away no machine but i can point you in the right direction as to where to fly!

Comment

Working...
              X