No announcement yet.

Achieving reliable short takeoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Mark, Thanks for the explanations. To prevent the wipping I mentioned, it only shows its head when you have chains that have done a bit of use time. To control the movement you could place HDPE strips along the chain with clearance so that when the movement dose occur there is a anti whip device in place. This whip or flexing will occur on the non torqued side of the chain and will only show when you are going over the 150 rotor revs going for the 300 plus rotor rev range. From your writing"s

Comment

Actually I"m very fond of whippings and a bit of leather, even handcuffs can be exciting.One store I frequent has a large selection of whips and implements of bondage with a try before you buy deal and sometimes I .....Hmmm, after thinking a bit maybe this is not what you were all talking about. I"ll just go back to those other sites I am a regular at then.Graeme.

Comment

Thanks Des, I"ll keep your very useful comments in mind.As for Monro, maybe the 2nd last time I saw you, you had a truckload of goats and I distinctly recall that you were very seriously eyeing off a fawny coloured nanny with long eyelashes. It was cowering in the front corner of the tray, so I figured you"d already broken the ice with her before you got to my joint?In fact I took a video of the pathetic creature"s reaction as you approached her .....www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBURegan

Comment

Hmmmmm

Comment

Hey Mark, any update or pics of the prerotator yet?

Comment

Jeez Muz,I haven"t had any time to scratch myself since I started this thread. Unlike many other people on this forum, I"ve got to work to earn a living.A lot of what spare time I"ve had lately has been spent straightening things out on this forum.PS - I"m gonna send you to helicopter recognition school, "cos that chopper you called a Polish Ruskie synchropter design is actually a good old Yankee Kaman K-Max, of which 1 spends some time in Oz each year as well as PNG. Mark R

Comment

Poland is close to Kamerika isn"t it? :-*Mmmmmm Goooaaaaatttt....... :P

Comment

Mark Rlooks like you have given Muz a new Avatar.
                  Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

RossM....How about you quit acting the goat!

Comment

Working...
                    X