No announcement yet.

2014 ASRA Nationals at Wondai.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nar......not into that pooncy stuff, just the waxing ( Brazilian ) front and rear. :Saw me 1st hole in this mongrel storm cloud stuff, blue skies above it, might hava go tomorrow get above it all, track charters, refuel , then inland south Mt Coolon, Dingo, tie her down real good, overnight there, see what day 2 offers.Full days flying is impossible, rubbish till mid morn, then ok, rubbish later in the arvo,s, so 3....4 hrs max half decent.Mind you, linking up with some blond blue eyed big ######ed Swedish back packer at dingo might cause me to rethink my plans.......sorry about that.When I tell your bride the only rethinking you will be doing is when are you being discharged from the emergency ward.Graeme.

Comment

" Blond Blue eyed Swedish Back packer" is his name Sven?

Comment

Well bugger me, met a guy I knew from Darwin, he,s driving triples, carting moos. I,m now camped here at dingo for another night, doing a run west to pickup moos, then back this way.Small world......Sorry muz.
        If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Well bugger me, met a guy I knew from Darwin, he,s driving triples, carting moos. I,m now camped here at dingo for another night, doing a run west to pickup moos, then back this way.Small world......Sorry muz.

Comment

Some person that came to the Nationals, left 1. set of MItsubishi car keys. 2. a lap top carry bag. ring Darrell / email me.

Comment

To the Wondai Team,Great organisation, food, location, weather and people.Thanks for the hospitality whilst I was there.Cheers,AdrianS

Comment

Working...
              X