SLACWA Low and Slow Winter Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLACWA Low and Slow Winter Trip

Guys and Girls,Winter is with us but that doesnt mean that we have to be hanger bound. I am proposing a Weekend flight to the gold rush town of Westonia. Over night Friday at Richards farm, Saturday night at Westonia and return to Bindoon late afternoon Sunday. Only approx 300nm round trip. What better reason to leave work early on a Friday!Depart Bindoon Friday 3pm, Richards Farm, Saturday -Wyalkatcathem, Kunnonoppin, Westonia, Sunday - Kellerberrin, Cunderdin, Goomaling , Calingiri, Bindoon.I am just calling for interest at this stage and will publish a date once we confirm interest.Adrian ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guys & Girls,Looks like this is a go"er for the long week end 2,3 and 4 June. Email me direct with your confirmation and I will include you on the distribution. Depart Bindoon 1300hrs Sat 2nd and Return afternoon

Comment

Guys & GirlsThe long weekend is comming up and 4 gyros, 2 Trikes and a Plank wing have confirmed so far for the trip. 15 people including ground support. Late commers are welcome as long as they get back to me by Thursday so I can send out trip doco etc.Long range weather looks ok as well.Adrian ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Dl

Comment

Ok so how did the trip go boys and girls? Des Garvin.

Comment

Des & others that are interested,Another trip has came to an end after once again some good flying conditions and great company. Day 1, Bindoon to Richards FarmSat

Comment

Thanks for the brief Adrian, so did Murray convert Glen that gyros are better than plank wings. So when will the next trip be as that one I will be in attendence for. I might limp a lot but I am getting along much better, just don"t ask me to run over and pick that up quick. Good to read of your experiances mates, keep it comming. Cheers Des Garvin

Comment

Pic 1-Initial briefing and question time.Pic 2-one of the club members decided to activate an out of date BRS shute. He did a taxi down the runway however the cross wind caught the shute and started to drag him backwards towards some parked aircraft - nuff said!Pic 3-Jab at sunset- Really handy accomplice to quickly find the best cruising altitude with the least headwind. Sadly on a perfect day he has to start at 1000"

Comment

Day 2 Sunday

Comment

Here are some of the photos to Westonia;

Comment

more.....

Comment

more.......

Comment

more............

Comment

more........................

Comment

more.............................................. ....

Comment

more.............................................. ..........

Comment

Working...
                              X