Crash this afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash this afternoon

Be aware,there has been a crash of a 2 seater this afternoon in Echuca,Pilot and Passenger have both suffered serious burns, Web Links to the current news stories are located on the VSRA Club Website www.vsra.org.auWe all hope and wish their families that both persons make a full recovery.Please all wish them well.

:"( :- ???

Comment

Actually one them has died since due to the burns.I"m Really sorry to say.News story was on 7 this morning.

Comment

Yes!News confirming one man dead the other serious burns.My condolences to family and friends of both men. Pray for a speedy recovery of the surviver.

Comment

Hello All,At approx 1700 Brisbane time yesterday I received a call from the ATSB concerning a gyroplane crash at Echuca. Subsequent calls to and from police reveled that two persons were on board at the time of the incident and both were in critical condition. Media reports this morning has indicated one person,who I believe to be the person under instruction ,has died.The aircraft was the prototype Firebird G 236.I have asked Sam La Bruna to start the initial investigation and he should be on site early this morning.

Comment

Hi Murray

Comment

Positive thoughts for the recovery of the injured and condolences to the familiy of the deceased from the guys of WADave Pickard

Comment

I have been able to obtain news update as to Pauls condition, is now officially listed as serious but stable.More details about his condition is on the VSRA club site which I will update as soon I receive any news at all. The club site is at http://www.vsra.org.au

Comment

Paul"s status has changed details at http://www.vsra.org.au

Comment

The funeral details for "Gerard Riggs", who died in the fatal gyro crash last week. We all wish all his immediate family our sincere condolences.St Peter the Apostil Church in Hoppers Crossing,Thursday 15 November 10.00amGuinane avenue Hoppers Crossing.The burial will be at Altona cemetery afterwards.A sad day for all concerned.

Comment

Paul"s status, does anyone have an update.

Comment

Working...
                      X