No announcement yet.

Latest news on Paul Bruty's recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dewie and all. Been home 7 weeks now after almost 8 month in hospital. The body is coming along nicely BUT too slow for me!!! The mind still plays tricks occaisionally having me thinking that life is not worth it!!! Those thoughts are getting fewer and fewer thankfully.I have a driving assessment next month and should pass that as I have been practising around the paddock in both manual and auto. I go back to hospital in a couple of weeks overnight to have some minor adjustments to a web of skin under my right arm pit and to inject steroids into some raised itchy areas. I should be able to run faster with the steroids. Even though I had 50% burns my face was not affected. It is still ugly but not as ugly as the right side of my chest and right arm. With a long sleeve shirt and long trousers now one would know I have been so badly burnt.Aussie Paul. Me about 4 weeks ago trying the self timer on my camera.

Comment

Good stuff Paul

Comment

PB,You could be a total ******* and go to the driving assessment without your shirt on... probably make the examiner cringe and win you the sympathy vote - I suppose the question is "do you feel up to it", the fact that you applied obviously means that you do.Have fun,Cheers,Nic

Comment

Working...
        X