Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the topicLast Saturday I had the great pleasure of

Comment

You know you fellas want to lay off Bosca, i been reading his posts and i think i got where he is coming from and if you cant make sense of his thing he put on the yanky site, that there could be some of the problem, Birdy is nothing but a sort of good fella at heart but he spends most of his time by himself so it no wonder that he thinks he, himself, and his shadow are the only ones who know anything about gyros, stick it to them Bosca, i think you might be on to something there, i want to know what else you got, i think you and i will get alone just fine.

Comment

Bloodyell, wots the world comen to?And here i was thinkn ol Bonsey was one of the more "normal" types [you bin smoken wot he"s smoken Bones?]

Comment

Thanks Bones,Yes we will get on.

Comment

Back on topic, how is Waddles doing? I haven"t spoken to him for a week or so.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Respect is all that is needed from all sides.Respect???? You gota be kidn me. You wouldnt know wot that was if it hit you in the face. :PIm still to read a single post from you that has anythn to do with gyros, instead of taken cheap shots at people. Idiot. ;D

Comment

I wouldnt take too much notice of wot bones said bosca, by the sounds of his post, he just put a coupla square tubes away. He wouldnt have dribbled that stuff if he was sober. :Or maybe he"s still feeln unwanted. Just off the dogn bone from Al.Nuthns changed, he"s still cheeky as ever. Mind you, i had to ring him, coz he"s got no didgit to idal with.

Comment

Allan...Maaaate, Telstra needs you to save them - maybe you could get them to sponsor your recuperation so you can regain the use of the dialing finger...Cheers,Nic.

Comment

Leo is feeling a bit left out, no-one seems to be asking how HE is...

Comment

Well well just more of the same from the sand groper, tusk tusk i thought he had more class, apparently not, so im startn to understand why people dont agree with him, and just cause i write something he dont like he thinks i been drinking.Yep i was talkng to Al the other day and things seem fine there.Muzz who cares about the damn dog????

Comment

sand groper?????????Fair suc of the sauce bottle Bonehead, im not that far west. Maybe your a different bone. The one that was ere this year woulda sunk the boot into this other frootloop long before diplomatic ol me.Thanks Bones,Yes we will get on.This is a real wurry. ???Wot am i guna do for me rite hand man next year. :-

Comment

Damn dog??? he"s got feelings you know.

Comment

Looks like Leo has been Digitally enhanced.

Comment

Does this mean Leo can do the Hopoate?

Comment

Sic buncha bastereds. >try shown a little respect for the dumb mut.

Comment

Working...
                                X