Allan Wardill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allan Wardill

Today while working on the engine of his gyro Allan"s hand has come in contact with the spinning propeller.He is undergoing surgery tonight and may loose some fingers as well as the top of his thumb at the joint.Please don"t ring his home number for info,I am in contact with Deanna and she will update me on his progress.Ring me if you want 0412957122.

F%$# Sake

Comment

Geez, nothing worse than fingers or toes. Hope it all goes well. Wish him luck from me Murray. Ken

Comment

Sorry to hear that Allan has had this happen. May be it is time for all of us to realize that we need to come up with a protection device for when we are working on a spining prop motor. Put on your thinking caps and see what we come up with, Des Garvin

Comment

dear allandont worry mate they grow back,Ive cut two off and from a distance you couldnt tell!Up close however, one looks like a broken carrot! Not much good for picking ones nose, but a middle finger wasnt designed for such intricate work!Mark.

Comment

Come on Allan, I can think of a better roll model than Russ.Graeme.

Comment

Join the club Al mate...... The hardest thing goin now..........is wipeing ya
              If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Sorry to hear of Waddles misfortune. Hang in there mate.Russ you are right. I have had to wipe the old rear end with my left hand. Fortunately I am a little ambidextrous!!!!Aussie Paul.

Comment

F%$# Sake

Comment

Very sorry to hear about that Allan.Wishing you a speedy recovery.Tim and Liz.

Comment

Oh CRAP!!Not happy - how the hell is he going to type a response here for the next month?Things like this should not happen to my hero / role model for a good bloke & damn fine fellow / all around good guy!Allan, you will get better, that is an order!Nic.

Comment

Hello All, I will be seeing Allan tomorrow morning and will pass on everyone"s best wishes.I talked with him today on the phone and while all the fingers are intact

Comment

Good news with Allan being discharged today, feeling and movement in all the fingers etc.Back home for a few weeks(Months?) of rehab.He"s reported as saying "I will miss the sponge baths".

Comment

Ah that is good news, speedy recovery Allan

Comment

Great to hear that Allan is on the mend. Now all he has to do is keep out of the mrs way and he will be fine. Speedy recovery mate. Cheers, Des Garvin

Comment

Working...
                              X