get proof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get proof

for those budding gyro pilots out there if your looking at a potential machine to buy dont take the word of the seller as gospel that the bird can actually fly.recently a mate puchased an immaculate gyro with low hours on it,registered to fly all the bells and whistles and brought it home.being new to the game he wisely asked for another pilot to test fly it.immediately on liftoff she rolls to the right,another run this time being prepared, same thing,grounded ,a few pairs of knowing eyes concludes the control rods have somehow swapped sides,after estimated adjustments she flies beautifully in low hops, progress.as it was it would certainly have totalled the machine if it had got airborne.two weeks later felt happy to put it through its paces.being a tall tail i expected much more rudder effect than the norm the but no ,full left rudder only wanted to go straight ,a flat stick turn was the only thing that

Good Point Bob,I"m pretty sure that a ta pass doesn"t include flight test.

Comment

My advice is before buying, see the gyro fly !! Get as much info about that gyro, ask questions and get answers.

Comment

Working...
      X