• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gday BirdyWas THat Little BrettNarn

Comment

Unfortunately yes Narn BTW, Who"s Narn?

Comment

gday BirdyYeah my younger brother went to school with brett and worked with him at mount barry station... and i went to school with Clayton.... new robbie pretty well to........His Mum and Dad are a messand home town Carrieton are very shockedwe was definately a goerfeeling for ya BirdyCheers Narn

Comment

Sorry to hear the news Birdy. Seems it doesn"t pay to be a bull rider these days. :"(

Comment

Looks like riden bulls n gyros is pretty safe ay.

Comment

Looks like riden bulls n gyros is pretty safe ay.Yeah !!We bought a quad last year [Polaris 500], got sick of the XR600 spitting me off and falling over when you parked the big heavy mongrel. Anyways, have found the polaris a real delight, got a seat that fits my backside and can take a bit of essential stuff without any problems of where to put it and tie it all on etc etc. Having done a bit on it now, I wouldn"t dream of getting the 600 out of the shed as the polaris can do so much so easy, cut out 15 of the neighbors rams out of a mob of ewes in 5 minutes and running down the odd ram lamb that missed marking is now a pleasure, cart my 2 dogs in comfort and when at odd times it gets wet, its such a pleasure knowing its not going to get bogged in the first puddle!! ;D. Also I just love jumping off and knowing the mongrel isnt going to fall over !! Having said all that, I can see how easily they could bring you undone, a quad isnt much different from a loaded rifle, you always got to treat it with respect otherwise it will bite you.

Comment

Brian,Have a Polaris myself.As you described the bike is very comfortable,it does not have a clutch which as you describe is brillant for catching sheep etc. Kym.

Comment

You blokes both have too much money, a polaris is out of the price range of this poor cow grower!Mark.

Comment

You blokes both have too much money, a polaris is out of the price range of this poor cow grower!Mark. ;D ;D Yeah yeah yeah, ...will start an appeal if you like ;D Thats me, loaded.... ;D

Comment

An 80 series wagon (91 model 405,000 kms) 75 series ute (93 model, 397,000 kms) and a Hino 8 tonner 900,000+........All get oil changed at 5000Cattle prices going south! Have to find a better deal on oil!Mark.(Did I mention the new Gyro?.............) :-[

Comment

Okay, you win. although I reckon your Hino is a bit up market on my 4 ton Bedford with a Holden V6.I hear there"s a lot of beef stuck in cold store which is worrying. Hope the lamb stays okay for another 2 weeks!No you didnt mention the new gyro. I think photos are called for young fella.

Comment

Finaly got the nerve to ring ol mate tday. :-[I couldnt ring for a while, didnt know wot to say, then i tried a few times but the fone was [ understandably] turned off.But yakn with Rob n Sarah just now, and if i didnt know, i never coulda noticed anythn was different over the fone.Both are good as could be expected, but are yern"n for home. Dont think iv ever talked for 1 1/2 hours to anyone before, let alone ona fone. His mind is still tickn along like it was, and he is very positive.Only sad part was, try as i mite, i couldnt make him larf. Poor bugger just aint got the wind for larfn. Wont be long before he"s back in gods country, and we are scheam"n ona way of rerign the gyro controls.

Comment

Thanks for sharein that with us Davo. Great news that Rob is positive in his outlook. Give him my regards when you next talkin to him. Cheers Des Garvin

Comment

Yeah, its pretty tough making that call. You can think of it like this, if it was you in Rob"s place, I"m sure you would want to hear from him. I know I would want to hear from all you miserable mongrels

Comment

Working...
                              X