Leave a comment:

• Echo
    replied
    Sorry ...... got bit carried away .....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    replied
    Woulda been a non event if it was that stuff Ecka. Too big to fit in the slot n jam it.

Leave a comment:

• Brian
    replied
    its amazing the stuff that can "jump" out of somewhere and go where it wasnt designed for

Leave a comment:

• Echo
    replied

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• asra
    replied
    Hi BirdySounds like a GA landing, good to see it all went well and was un eventfull.Any chance of posting a picture of your knife wedged in the pitch crank?Always good to learn

Leave a comment:

• asra
    replied
    So the stop was to clean ya dacks out also.I have seen some of your flying on youtube and I reckon you are the luckiest Duck or Cat alive !

Leave a comment:

• Tsemler
    replied
    Gee"z Lucky alright,So i take it wasnt just a Pi55stop after that then aye

Leave a comment:

• birdy
    started a topic Near miss.....

Near miss.....

Empty ya pockets!!!!!!!!!Was do"n me customary bore run this mor"n, and after bout 1 1/2 hours, i head for me customary halfway pi55stop. Bout a mile out, at me customary 2" above the trees, i heard and felt a bump?!?!Sounded like i touched the tree with the F glass wheel spat, but i felt the bump in the stick?!?!?!I just cursed meself for not watchn where im go"n and preped fora pi55.As i attempted to flair, i realised i had buggerall backstick. Nun actualy!!!!!!!!A high speed touch was uneventfull tho scarey for me, and soon"s i looked down i saw the problem.My pocket knife, the one iv been carrying for 40 f&^%n years, had taken it apon itself to jump outa the pocket, at the zact instant i went close to a tree, and wedge itself in the pitch crank of the RAF cyclic.Bloody close shave!!!!!!!!!!Given that it was also timed to the fact me throttle friction had lost effect wen i took off, [ no big deal, just rest me hand onit till i get to the pi55stop]
Working...
X