Gyro down at Awanui NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyro down at Awanui NZ

The NZ Herald is reporting a fatal Gyrocopter accident at Awanui in Northland NZ today. The report states one person died at the scene and another person was badly injured.

there is no reports of what happen - from what i have heard the gyro was still in reasonable condition .

Comment

The attached article from the NZ Herald may shed a bit more light ...http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10725787

Comment

as my family is in new zealand - my father gets more first hand info- there is abit more info out there than what they are putting on the net. there are photos and scenes of the "wreckage" its a matter of finding them. more up date later .

Comment

as my family is in new zealand - my father gets more first hand info- there is abit more info out there than what they are putting on the net. there are photos and scenes of the "wreckage" its a matter of finding them. more up date later .Thanks Adrian. I trained Grant 20 years ago, and met him a couple of times when I was conducting training courses in NZ.Aussie Paul.

Comment

i remember meeting him years ago before coming to australia - its ashame

Comment

Working...
            X