Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyros 1 Eagles nil

Image Insert: 27.08

Look on the bright side Dave, e won't humbug you again.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Glad you are OK Dave. Must of got the ring gear pumpin.Mitch.www.thebutterflyllc.com

Comment

Did you stringline them after that hit? Even then they could stringline OK if they were both knocked back the same amount. Have you considered crack testing?John EvansThink logically and do things well, think laterally and do things better.

Comment

Well DaveI reckin that bloody eagle wont have gut's enough to try that again.[)]I am glade to see your ok,[8D] and I do agree with John. Check her out real good before you go eagle huntin again.[]Please post this on the " yank " forum, I think Earnie would like to see it.[]CheersSonnyIntelligence is not a privilege,it is a gift and should be used for the good of mankind.

Comment

G'day Dave,There's no doubt about you mate; I am going to have to call you "Harry", there has been a long list of "efforts" to fall out of the sky, all with a "Houdini" finish!!Seriously though, I am concerned about the ripples under your rotor blade to the right of the feather near the hub bar, a bird of that size is a serious threat to the blade integrity.Regards,ChristopherSpeaking without thinking; is like shooting without taking aim - Spanish Proverb

Comment

The Ripples under the blade near the hub bar are normal for this brand of blade when in the "Flacid" mode. "Oil caning" in other areas along the blade would however be a sign of spar bending and returning. No ripples....no worries...

Comment

Working...
              X