Anyone know about this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know about this???

This was on todays US forum.Aussie Paul.============================================= ====gyrocopter crash Does anybody has more info on this accident. Ive got this from Yahoo newswithout any further details. George KouzapasCyprusSunday October 2, 04:00 PM Gyrocopter crashes in NT Police believe the pilot of a gyrocopter has died in a crash near Batchelor, 75 kilometres south of Darwin.A Northern Territory man in his 60s has been killed in a light aircraft accident near the Top End town of Batchelor.The ultra-light being flown by Peter Brisch crashed on his property at Coomalie Creek, 75 kilometres south of Darwin.Mr Brisch was found dead by his wife and a neighbour, Laurie Hughes, who saw the aircraft just before it hit the ground."It did some tight turns then disappeared behind the tree line and the noise stopped so I presumed something had happened so I went on the quad bike and went to investigate," he said.www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

Thanks Llewella. We had a report of a gyro accident down here last week, about an hour away from me. It turned out to be a trike roll over. They are giving us a bad name!!!Aussie Paul. []www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

Comment

Paul,I had the local RAA CFI ring me that day just to make sure that it wasn't me.He rang back an hour later to confirm that it was an RAA registered trike and he had to investigate on behalf of RAA.telfFlying - The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. (Douglas Adams-The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Comment

Working...
          X