Extremely pissed off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely pissed off.

As ASRA members can see,the interim report into Sam La Bruna"s accident has been removed.This is because someone,who has access to the "members only" section of this forum has seen fit to post a link to the report on a "blog" titled "Australian Gyro Accidents".The fact this has been disseminated in such a way has caused much grief to Sams family.The Board will investigate and try to find who is responsible and if indeed the person is an ASRA member,or the information was provided by an ASRA member then he or she"s membership will be cancelled forthwith.

Murray, the interim report was posted on this forum publicly and then switched to the members only area several days later. During that time somebody from the UK, I think, posted the link on the US forum. As it was a pdf file anybody could have downloaded that file to their computer. I know I did so that I would have it as a reference.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Ahh huh, that would have been that Steve I think his name is, he"s always chasing up new registrations and gyro accidents. Reckon he"s a pom but I may be wrong. He"s on the US forum quite a bit so he might just be the culprit Murray.

Comment

Could you send me the Blog link Murray please?Aussie Paul.

Comment

Paul,Just google Gyrocopter Accidents in Australia.Waddles.
          Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Comment

As ASRA members can see,the interim report into Sam La Bruna"s accident has been removed.This is because someone,who has access to the "members only" section of this forum has seen fit to post a link to the report on a "blog" titled "Australian Gyro Accidents".The fact this has been disseminated in such a way has caused much grief to Sams family.The Board will investigate and try to find who is responsible and if indeed the person is an ASRA member,or the information was provided by an ASRA member then he or she"s membership will be cancelled forthwith.I would not think that you could do that Murray. It was public.Aussie Paul.

Comment

I would not think that you could do that Murray. It was public.Aussie Paul. We have worked out what happened Paul. Thankfully, no ASRA member was involved [ to my knowledge] Murray"s post shows just how sensitive we are to something that we trying to avoid to the general public but was necessary to have for the ASRA membership to access so that we can all learn.

Comment

Working...
              X