I'll do it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll do it

Bottom of Page 4, last paragraph, gyro news.I"ll volunteer.Put me onto the F**** brain dead public sevent who"s attemptn to defend the aviation laws in this over governed over regulated abortion of a country. >

I liked the letter that the board sent to TRUSS. I thought it was well written but seriously never saw "that reply" coming that was printed in the mag.i really expected more from him. something a little more professional I suppose. and obviously Barnaby can change colours too when it suits..

Comment

Typical pollys....

Comment

I agree Tony with you re Trusse"s response, it was extremely disapointing. I did expect a little better but it seems that CASA holds the whip & whatever CASA says goes !!CASA when under any pressure go to the fall back line of " Aviation Safety"! As time goes I get more & more disallusioned with politics & that includes all sides. Its about time that politicians can be called to account, tried & convicted, stripped of all allowances / superannuation should their deeds warrant it. Treason to the country of Australia is something that comes to mind instantly. It would bring back a little accountability to the job.Despite the response, ASRA is continuing to push for a better deal . ;D Its great seeing members actually reading the GN !

Comment

Theres more n one way of skin,n cats.If you think that go,n to any PS for sumthn to change, your orribly dilluded.The systm is setup so nun of um have to make a decision on their own, so nun of them can be held personaly responsable.They just pass the buck and stall till the complainant either dies of old age, or tops himself.But, theres one sure way of getn their attention, and its about numbers.Contact everyone who has dun gyroing for coin, no matter how small or trivial to put their hands up.Youll find there are alot more n youd think, and they cant throw us all ina cage.Most of us have responsabilities other than flyn, responsabilities that, if we were prevented of carrying them out, THEY will be responsable.Now you have his attention, twist till his eyes water.Like i said, ill do it.Anyone else?

Comment

And to add ligit numbers, include ALL non GA aircraft do,n ANYTHN for coin.

Comment

chopper I think you need to run for parliament, we have talked about it before but this time seriously, we know you can handle the media [ magazines anyway ] you could fly in your new machine and land on the lawn for the first sitting of parliament, and have a grand entrance because your saving tax payer money, and it"s a gyro. it will just solve so many problems and you could just squeeze all that in with running the thousands of ha of your property. thanks mate.

Comment

It is unfortunate that pollys don"t think anything about those on the "fringe" of anything, there aren"t enough of us to generate many votes, so we are of no interest. The fact that our members that muster, as well as those that muster that aren"t members can do a job equally if not better than mega buck helicopter services, which would help the farmers and so on, doesn"t count, because our musterers would take (taxable) income off of helicopter companies and therefore upset the income the helicopter companies earn and pay tax on.I guess the only way is to let sleeping dogs lay? Where it says that pilots can only muster over land they own or have control over (however it is worded) maybe it is as simple as the owner of any land/stock gives the pilot a letter (contract) that he/she (the pilot) has full control of the property and stock for a short period (strangely coinciding with when the moos need shifting) :P

Comment

and of course we could always ask truss to dob in his pollie mates that are abusing their parlmentry priviliges first to set the example. joyce has had to pay money back.as a heap of others on both sides. the part that annoys me is that they simply have to pay it back, no fine in percentages or penalty what so ever. and the reason is because the system is so confusing and hard to understand for them. 1 of my pet hates. end of story.

Comment

chopper I think you need to run for parliament, we have talked about it before but this time seriously, we know you can handle the media [ magazines anyway ] you could fly in your new machine and land on the lawn for the first sitting of parliament, and have a grand entrance because your saving tax payer money, and it"s a gyro. it will just solve so many problems and you could just squeeze all that in with running the thousands of ha of your property. thanks mate.

Comment

and of course we could always ask truss to dob in his pollie mates that are abusing their parlmentry priviliges first to set the example. joyce has had to pay money back.as a heap of others on both sides. the part that annoys me is that they simply have to pay it back, no fine in percentages or penalty what so ever. and the reason is because the system is so confusing and hard to understand for them. 1 of my pet hates. end of story. Touche" ;D

Comment

Theres more n one way of skin,n cats.If you think that go,n to any PS for sumthn to change, your orribly dilluded.The systm is setup so nun of um have to make a decision on their own, so nun of them can be held personaly responsable.They just pass the buck and stall till the complainant either dies of old age, or tops himself.But, theres one sure way of getn their attention, and its about numbers.Contact everyone who has dun gyroing for coin, no matter how small or trivial to put their hands up.Youll find there are alot more n youd think, and they cant throw us all ina cage.Most of us have responsabilities other than flyn, responsabilities that, if we were prevented of carrying them out, THEY will be responsable.Now you have his attention, twist till his eyes water.Like i said, ill do it.Anyone else?not sure that I"m as brave as you Birdy but it is a good thought & draws a definitive line in the sand . If there was a sizeable group than I"m in !Quote Birdy "Most of us have responsabilities other than flyn, responsabilities that, if we were prevented of carrying them out, THEY will be responsable."Ahh, the "law" doesnt quite work like that. " They" carrying out there duties to uphold the law are legally immune from consequences.Mark R would be the man to give a opinion.

Comment

I reckon if all of the musterers formed a group..... it would just make the pollys job easier... Then they could all stand around patting each other on the back.... then give themselves all a payrise (again)

Comment

Working...
                          X