Rego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rego

Please help with machine rego for those not computor savvy.
    Thanks
    Aggro

Hi Aggro,

If you are renewing a current registration you need to send $ 62.00 to ASRA via electronic funds transfer BSB: 032524. ACCOUNT NO: 165988 and don't forget to put your gyro rego down as the reference for the payment.
    If you need any more info contact Peter Baker on 0407929479.

Hope this helps.

Comment

It seems strange to have to make two seperate transactions for membership AND gyro rego.

Aussie Paul.

Comment

I still send old fashioned cheques Aggro. I don't trust the security of my computor. Now and again I get flashing signs saying the security has been compromised and 'They' want $700 to fix it and I just unplug everything for an hr. and the good o'l apple works again

Comment

Aggro, if you have any problems don't hesitate to contact me. 0427 987 175. (WA time) I will guide you through. Cheers Matthew

Max, that might have something to do with exotic tubes???

Comment

Your right Matt. I can't resist naked women flying gyro's

Comment

I print the forms and post a cheque. I haven't tried to do it electronically yet thou , but all things be equal it wouldn't work for me I'm sure.

Comment

I'm not crash hot on the computer but if you take your time its not all that difficult. Take your time cause if you are in a rush it will take longer ! Its worth learning cause it makes it easier than printing forms out / filling out, posting off stuff etc then paying Aus post to deliver it ....someday

Comment

You need to be able to login for starters so you need your username plus password. I had misplaced both in shifting homes but no big deal in getting replacement as click on "forgotten & you will be emailed the relevant information Once you are able to login go to payments & unfortunately you have to do two separate payments. [ really should be one & its something the board could do & fix that } Make sure in gyro reg payment you put in the box the gyro reg number or your membership number plus payment details. The drop down box tells you how much you have to pay. Same as for membership payment. Once all details checked hit " create payment" & it will then show you its been done & you can check details again . Dont be put off by the red word on left hand side saying " Pending"
                  You can do your hours plus the medical & also check your details like address telephone numbers in case you have shifted etc.
                  Hope that helps but if stuck ring. I dont mind helping now I have my head above water

Comment

Thanks Brian, paying via the data base is pretty simple when you get your head around it.
                    Im sure every ASRA officer would be willing to help if asked, or Brian as he has so kindly offered.

Comment

Doesnt always go to plan, email from Peter Baker saying declined because of card expired but card expiry date says 12/ 19.

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_paul View Post
                        It seems strange to have to make two separate transactions for membership AND gyro rego.

Aussie Paul.
                        I presume that both of you, Paul and Brian, mean two separate transactions on the database. As, when you do your funds transfer, you just do one transaction, and put in your gyro rego number and ASRA membership number in the reference
                        Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Originally posted by RossM View Post

I presume that both of you, Paul and Brian, mean two separate transactions on the database. As, when you do your funds transfer, you just do one transaction, and put in your gyro rego number and ASRA membership number in the reference
                          Ok Ross, I was using Visa card and it seemed that I had to go through the same motions twice. Probably me not working it out though. Brain's a bit scrambled these days. Doctors trying to work out why.

Aussie Paul.

Comment

To pay for your membership is one transaction & then you have to do another card transaction to pay for your gyro rego. There is no provision to be able to do both & I can see why as you start getting way too many combinations in the drop down box as you have people who are members but have no gyro then you have instructors & the list goes on. Its no big deal to do the two transactions....just make sure you put the right dates in unlike me . Put wrong month in exiry date & no work !

Comment

it's not that I want to give Australia post and bank tellers a job , I just don't know how too and even if i did would forget again by next December.

Comment

Working...
                              X