Bones comment about Donation Tally for Sam's Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bones comment about Donation Tally for Sam's Family

oh seriously this is starting to sound like one those late night church things, give give give and you will be saved.

I think the donations for Sam"s family is a wonderful thing and shows them how much we thought of Sam.This whole accident is a great tragedy to us all as fliers and builders and has caused me personally some upset and lots of thought.The thing is, I don"t remember doing this hard sell donation drive for any other lost ASRA members. Are some people more important than others.Just my personal view.Graeme.

Comment

Well thanks for shifting this to its own thread Webby, just as i thought, doing as you feel, but a question Why the hell did you dump it in "ASRA board & officers" ?I am none of themNd also thats for starting the NEW thread and placing me as the author of it and this is clearly not what happened, all i did was reply to a thread, but this was not to the all mighty Webby"s liking.Id report this but it would only go to you any way, so that would be like leaving a kid in a kandy story, not a good result. Arr what the hell, i will anyway

Comment

Hi Bones,

Comment

Working...
        X