ASRA Nominees for NEW BOARD ELECTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRA Nominees for NEW BOARD ELECTIONS

Russel CookRoss BannermanPaul CampbellGraeme MunroBrian ReidDavid JacksonMurray BarkerIan Sganzerla.We will have a new board, with previous expertise and fresh new approach.Thanks Gentlemen for nominating.I also understand that the position of Gyroplane Registrar has been assigned to a Voulunteer in QLD. Again, thankyou to that gentleman for putting his hand up.Mitch

Thanks for that, Mitch.RFP?BTW, if 8 blokes put their hands up for board membership, and it"s possible to have 8 board members, is their any reason to insult one of them by only voting for 7? (Presuming, of course, that they can all work together harmoniously for the good of the org.)CheersFred

Comment

Russel CookRoss BannermanPaul CampbellGraeme MunroBrian ReidDavid JacksonMurray BarkerIan Sganzerla.and their resumes.........?

Comment

Fw, rfp? ???

Comment

TLA"s, I hate them. TLA = Three letter acronyms

Comment

FW, RFP? ???Thought you"d never ask, Mitch. "Russ For President" (of course!)

Comment

Classic FW! ;D ;D ;DRFP...GTFOH!!!!!

Comment

TLA"s, I hate them. TLA = Three letter acronymsSo do I. But if I didn"t post it, you"d still be stuck on 54 posts.

Comment

Working...
                X