Vacancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacancy

WANTED...............Ok folks, you / me / most of us, have over some period of time, raised the topic of engaging a suited person to take on a new role , that being
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

You may recall that we (an old Board) asked for members to send in draft ideas of what should be in the Position Description for a Publicity Officer for ASRA - ziltch was received. Hope there is more interest now! A Position Description is needed as a starting point.

Comment

Russ,Wot about Sam? He already does a fair bit of PR for gyros, and is good at it. Cheers

Comment

Mate.......we is just waiting for guys to get back to us. So spread the word.This is dead set going to happin, we want exposure, we want good press, we want to present more profiled, we want to educate folks...........geez, i could go on here.We don"t want more negative press, coz that"s the only time we get press.This last 12 mths has been nightmare stuff, "we" [ you / us ] know that..........unreal period.
        If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Russ,Wot about Sam? He already does a fair bit of PR for gyros, and is good at it. CheersThanks Fred, but I have already been ropped into my new roll as "ASRA Technical Manager"

Comment

hey Russ,When you say "vacant", does this mean the job position or is this a state of mind you need to fill the position??Remembering that this sort of sprung up out of Willi being pestered for an opinion on an incident by the media - Would it be better to define it as a media officer - ie, somebody who fronts the media as and when required?Cheers,Nick.

Comment

The role is to, in essence, promote gyros / asraOne thing folks could do, is contact local papers and ask if a journo might like to come for a TIF.They are always looking for news, and I think you would get a few takers.Probably best if blokes with two place machines made this offer...Graham

Comment

I agree with Llewella, we need to identify the job description first.I dont see the person as simply promoting gyros but also as the media liason officer.Identify the criteria to be met, whilst you seek someone to fill the role. If you get the right person, he/she may be able to bring more to the table and help to firm up the job description.We need a starting point. Sam is the new Tech Mgr and there will be a job description for him to refer to. Get your title and job description, then vet the candidates.Mitch.PS

Comment

Ps

Comment

Ps

Comment

Thanks Fred, but I have already been ropped into my new roll as "ASRA Technical Manager"

Comment

Stop it fellers, I"m blushing

Comment

Working...
                        X