Great News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great News!

Many of you may not be interested in the following good news, but unless you are told, you won’t know.On 9th Nov, the evening prior to the ASRA 2007 AGM, John received the following email, sent to him by the then Vice President of the Caretaker Board. The decision was as follows:[b][i]G’day JohnThe ASRA Caretaker Board held a teleconference to assess the merits of Tim McClure’s complaint and decide if a Disciplinary Committee should be convened to formally process it and determine appropriate disciplinary action against you if the Committee upheld the complaint.The purpose of the Caretaker Board teleconference did not include an assessment of the events surrounding the original suspensions.

To the members of ASRA.It is really no surprise to me that every year we get less and less people willing to put their hand up to work on the ASRA Board on behalf of the members.The sh*tfight that is continuing to rear it ugly head is both destructive and time wasting to the current ASRA Board.One of the first things I did in office was to move that all correspondence and reference to the "Hub bar" affair cease immediately. An affirmative vote from the Board was achieved.This problem,resulting from an alleged non compliance to an ASRA airworthiness directive has been simmering away for over a year now with the original Board,that the people involved were on, unwilling or unable to fix the problem.It is disappointing to see Llewella deliberately misrepresent the determination of the caretaker Board in dismissing Tim McClure"s complaint concerning John Evan"s conduct. Llewella knows from discussions with board members that her interpretation that John has been exonerated is false.The caretaker Board had serious reservations about John"s behaviour in this dispute however it determined that with a lack of independent evidence a disciplinary committee would be unlikely to reach a verdict on Tim"s complaint.On these grounds alone it dismissed the complaint. In no way has the Caretaker Board or the present Board ever conveyed to either party that John has been exonerated.The Board upholds the right of members to freely publish their thoughts and opinions on our forum however it is a pity when this privilege is abused by members pushing their own destructive agendas.Murray Barker President.

Comment

A-bloody-men!Thanks for that, Murray. I too thought all that crap had been put to bed (publicly, anyway).

Comment

A-bloody-wo-man!Could see quite clearly it was a play on words.Thanks Muzza. Sorry,

Comment

The sad thing for me with this whole affair from even before I was involved is the destruction of friendships and breaking up of what I thought was one of the best ASRA boards we"ve had.My last post on this subject.

Comment

Murray, you seem to have many of your facts very wrong in your statement below.

Comment

I would like to make it clear that the ASRA board supports Murray"s position in the above matter unanimously.

Comment

We done shooting here??OK, bury the dead and get on with it, "it" being your lives...Cheers,Nick.

Comment

I am shocked at the apparent hostility displayed by M Barker, writing as President of ASRA.

Comment

The sad thing for me with this whole affair from even before I was involved is the destruction of friendships and breaking up of what I thought was one of the best ASRA boards we"ve had.My last post on this subject.

Comment

Oh please, this has gotten really old now, can we stop now?Or is this silly nit picking going to continue on for yet another year, simply to satisfy some egos, I thought this had all been dealt with and would be left where it needs to be on the compost heap to rot away and turn into good fertilizer.Please let it go........................life has better things to offer than this..............................

Comment

Comment

Silly, silly me!

Comment

Many folk will read this and think I am a right Prick and they"d be right.Unfortunately that self awareness does not preclude me from trying to have a bit of fun with an otherwise ugly situation, that apparently John and Welli wish to protract forever and a day.Silly, silly me!

Comment

I would suggest you have had enough time to come up with some answers Murray. I don"t mind if it is on the Forum, by private email, or phone call.

Comment

Working...
                              X