"TA" course NQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "TA" course NQ

Ok guys, a "TA" training course is mooted at a time that is suited to those that wish to attend. Venue, somewhere "NQ"............so, we need to know what interest
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Russ,Love to come, FARQ is hard for me to get to, when there is one in NSW - give me a ring, definately will do it then,Cheers,Nic.

Comment

Yep count me in, and i also still needing to find a PMI course that can do for me????? ???

Comment

Why not have a tech advisors and pmi coarse at each nationals. Just a suggestion. Des Garvin

Comment

"TA" courses can / will, be held anywhere. Get the numbers together, give Adrian a call, he will be more than happy to "chair" the course........where ever.Couple of chaps have reported back to me...............best "course" they have ever done.....of anything.So..............orgynise yourselves.Des, me ol china............your idea for courses etc at the "Nats" [ prior to event ].........bloody good idea.[ let"s see what we can do ]cheers............russ

Comment

After the Nationals last year, Brian Dauncey from Sydney area offered his huge shed, facilities, different types of gyros to be made available for the next TA course to be run in NSW.

Comment

Couple of chaps have reported back to me...............best "course" they have ever done.....of anything.cheers............russYou are damn right Russ. Young "Aidy" does run a top course. I held off my rebuild until I had done the course, and never regretted it for a minute. It"s an absolute monty for anyone contemplating building. CheersFred

Comment

After the Nationals last year, Brian Dauncey from Sydney area offered his huge shed, facilities, different types of gyros to be made available for the next TA course to be run in NSW.

Comment

Have now got 5 definates for "NQ"...........good stuff. [ couple of maybe"s as well ]2 choices of location.............Ingham.........Atherton

Comment

;D Geesus Russ

Comment

Update............we got 7 definates..........2 maybees.Ol waddles is tinkin of cumin as well [ lockup your daughters ] ;Dlookin like later in the year.......octoberish, sortof...........stay tuned

Comment

Ok, you pathetics

Comment

It"s done and dusted............we had the course last weekend at Ingham.

Comment

Ohhhhh nooogghhh!! Somehow I must have missed your suggestion of a course back in June and am shocked to find out I just missed out! Count me in on another if there are a few other guys like me out there in NQ.Hatrack

Comment

Working...
                            X