Jeff henley-Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff henley-Smith

It is with a heavy heart that I wish to inform you of the passing of friend, and member of ASRA on Sat.28/6/08Walter Flaks

It is with heavy heart that I like inform the members of ASRA. Sadly Jeff passed away on sat.28.6.08 after short illness.Walter Flaks

Comment

Very sorry to hear the news. We are going to miss him very much. While I did not know him personally, I have spoken to him many times on the phone and he always had time to answer the many questions I might have had and had the time for a chat as well. Condolences to the family and friends of Geoff"s !!

Comment

How sad Wal, he was a true friend and an excellent pilot. He will be missed, our condolences go out to his family.Regards, Barry and Robyn.

Comment

But...... he wasn"t allowed to go.. not yet.I"m suitably shocked, this is a great shame as I knew Jeff to be a damn fine man, a good bloke and a help to all who asked him of it. He could hold a conversation and seemed to me to have a wry sense of humour, I"m certain he will be missed at the Ryleston Rotor Ranch.My sympathies and condolences to family.Nic.

Comment

Comment

This is quite an unwanted surprise!My condolences to Jeff"s family and friends. One of the Aussie Gyro icons, he"ll be missed.rotor

Comment

I too could not believe it when i was told about it on the phone, I never had the pleasure of meeting the man, but i have flown under his rotors for quiet awhile now, he will be missedHe wont be flying on wings he got real rotors now, RIP mate.

Comment

Only the good die young. The gyro world will definatly notice theres no JHS.

Comment

Could somebody post some photos of Geoff and do a write up of his life story. I read a little about him back when he nominated for the ASRA board but am unable to find that issue. Nick, you could well be the man for the job. It would be very much appreciated.

Comment

Brian, you took the words right out of my mouth mate .... I was asking for photos on my site earlier for just that reason, well donerotor

Comment

We too were very upset when we heard the surprising news about Jeff. I just looked back in my emails from him, and it was only February that he had a multitude of tests done, and he came through with flying colours. I wrote to him again on 20th June, to see how he was doing, but sadly there was no reply. It is a shock that it became that serious that quickly. We are so saddened for his family. Llewella

Comment

Condolences to the family and friends. RIP mate

Comment

Condolences to family and friends from Tennant creek. I met Jeff at Allice fly-in

Comment

Working...
                            X