No announcement yet.

2009 Nationals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah top effort mitch, your love of flying and tassie is to be comended. but it"ll be no from me. if i ever get to tassie thou i"ll want a tour of your house !!!

Comment

Mitch, whit all the other details that need to be arranged for any of us to head down to Tassie, do we need passports?Because we are leaving Australia and going over seas to anothr country I thought I had better ask.Also what about any injections?Is it really like in that old movie "Deliverance"?Graeme.Thanks Mitch for all the work you have put in.

Comment

Mitch, whit all the other details that need to be arranged for any of us to head down to Tassie, do we need passports?Because we are leaving Australia and going over seas to anothr country I thought I had better ask.Also what about any injections?Is it really like in that old movie "Deliverance"?Graeme.LoL - Love that one.

Comment

Gra Gra,Just speaking to your wife....she said the Dr"s call it unspecified dementia. She also said your STD"s have been treated with multiple injections and cream and that she has written out a weekend leave pass for you, which you can call your PASSport if that makes you happy. ;DThanks Fellas. Mitch

Comment

Hey Gra,I just re-read my earlier post, which you know was intended to be comedic. I know your not comming BUT.......GENTLEMEN.GAME ON !

Comment

Working...
            X