Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Membership and Registration renewals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Membership and Registration renewals.

There will be a delay in processing memberships for those members that renewed after the 19th December. I am back from Xmas leave but work committments are slowing the processing down.

i had a bad moment and only sent renewal through a couple of days ago can i fly without it or must i wait until it comes through silly question i guess but i havent been flying since it ran out wondering if thats the case??

Comment

Short answer without looking at the book is no, you & your gyro must have current registration to legally fly. This is a federal law which carries a hefty fine plus possible jail term so its not to be treated lightly. This applies to all other aircraft as well.

Comment

thought that would be reply but i was hopeful finished the xmas new year busy period at the pub and itching to fly have to wait on renewal to come through then thanks for reply

Comment

Email the Registrar and see if he can expedite your renewals.Remember. you don"t have to, nor should you wait until the last minute lest similar delays occur in the future.Memberships can be renewed any time after July 1st for the next year.Waddles.
          Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Comment

thought that would be reply but i was hopeful finished the xmas new year busy period at the pub and itching to fly have to wait on renewal to come through then thanks for replyI sympathize greatly as I"m usually late with things that need to be regoed etc but after being done for driving a unregistered vehicle, I now make renewals a priority and as Allan say, renewals can be made anytime after 1st July and please email the registar .

Comment

Working...
            X