• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera mount/selfie stick

Keep up the good work you pair.
    Regards........Chook.

Comment

I'm glad some were concerned about that photo. I certainly was. But thanks Graeme and Larry for explaining the set up.
      Oh, and G'day Chook!

Comment

Nice photo's as well.
        Thanks.....Ross
        Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

it was a bit of a concern especially when 1 of the magazines topics was on safety..but that's all good then , the very well worded explaination was top quality. . so where is chook then , in the back seat ???

Comment

I couldn't help thinking in the good old days there would of been 10 to 15 pages of comments about that photo . some saying this and some saying that, and mr munro fixed it [ or wrecked ] all in 1 long post. good onya grae. .

Comment

Your welcome Mr. Dinton

Comment

. .

Comment

Hi Grant. Great to see more members trickling back. Now if we can get someone to log Birdy back in.....
                  Yep Tony I am slowly getting some hours back up in my Amax single seater. Am currently in Hobart visiting my 7 month old grand daughter. Due back in Perth on Monday evening and then straight up to Bindoon for further work on my hangar. Stay safe you lot.
                  Regards ...... Chook

Comment

good on you chook. I replaced my radio and everything works brilliantly everything is 5/5 but my stealth ANR is not working . I fitted a new battery [ unless it was a dud ] that made no difference.
                    I had a visitor a few weeks back. rossM and it was magical to be talking as we were flying and heading to other airstrips and back to our point of departure talking to them and keeping clear of the gliders. thanks chook I'm forever grateful for sorting it out for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X