We'd learn from each others mistakes
    and make a joke or two
    we'd tell of our close encounters
    up in the sky of blue

So common you chaps
    common back on line
    we won't laugh at you
    everything will be fine!

Don't worry mate,everybody I know looked forward to their dose of old forum,they will come back,just need to learn how,our mob was gunna hang whoever changed the old forum,but I think it will work again

Comment

it would get every red blooded flyer back here if they had a competition , most number of posts till December 31 2016 and the winner gets a 914. [ new of course. ] it's marketing.

Comment

• mad max
        mad max commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd love to build a twin 912 engined centerline thrust push pull 2 seat half cabin independent fuel tanks, ect. and become a modern Bert Hinkler. Sadly it's only a dream. Not enough funds. Some clown would also pop out of the woodwork and say two engines is not legal. I guess one is lucky to have two arms and two legs and half a brain that still functions!
        Last edited by mad max; 30-10-2016, 04:34 PM.

Iv got reams of new info id love to share withe the lite rotor mob Max, but you know how it is.
      If its much more efficiant and effective in this country, then its obviously illeagle.

Comment

Good to see you back Birdy. Wouldn't it be great to have a forum where we could 'speak our minds' without fear of incrimination. I dream of a world in which I can re-incarnate back into wherein there is freedom of speach and actions. A utopia where I can get a job as no.1 on a star ship. Fall in love with some multi breasted alien female oozing with wisdom!

Comment

struth max, I knew there would be a woman involved in there but the picture of that one eludes me.
          if I had a choice I would say 3 in front and 2 at the rear. cute butt cheeks are like a breast without a nipple. now that would be better than any rotax 912 or a 914.

Comment

You gonna get a job on Utopia Station Max!
            That is just up the road from Birdy.
            Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Maxy ol mate, the only stralians iv any respect for are the diggers, i realy sympathise for them, considern alot of them lost their lives to protect Oz, and wots it become?
              A land of excess welfair, all carrot n no fucn stick, ungreatful 'entitlement ' slobs who wouldnt even expend the energy to pull their own dic, if they could find it.
              I love Oz, the country, not the fucwits init.
              The sooner we hava civil war or proper financial depression the better.
              Coz thats the only thing thatl save us from our own slothfullness, i just hope im still around to enjoy the spectical.
              A 90% slump in moo prises wouldnt bother me, coz im efficiant, and thats why i cant share it with anyone.
              Everythn i do is at maximum efficiancy, thats why its ileagle.

So the country can go fucitself.

Comment

and birdy is back..

Comment

The 'bird' is back
                  and he's had his say
                  A dictatorship with birdy up front
                  is the only way

He'll save our country
                  from the lazy slobs
                  They'll be grunting and puffing
                  and carrying logs

There'll be a huge boot camp
                  at Indi station
                  They'll have to slaughter pigs
                  and make there own bacon

The polies will all
                  be out of a job
                  the country will be free
                  of O'beast fat slobs!

Comment

Tell us what you really think Birdy!

Comment

one of your best ones yet max and not a naked woman mentioned . did you have a head knock or something .

Comment

Been thinking about your 'efficiency' statement Birdy. You are dead right but I think it's all over the capatalistic world. There is so much waste in order to keep the outdated economy running which only benifits the rich bludgers. If the world had less rules, less greed motivation, and more efficiency, it would be a great world. For example if someone creates a cure for cancer or a water powered car, or zero point energy they are bought out or worse to protect the b/s#*t economy! I am an optimist and believe the masses are waking up thanks to the internet. (Sorry Tony, I'll try to inject a bit of sex into it next time)
                        Last edited by mad max; 03-11-2016, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

Waste is my pet hate in this consumerism economy Max.
                            It gives me the shits no end how people have to dump a perfectly good old tojo just coz its old, and replace it with a new pice oshit, only to whine bout how expencive it is.
                            Cheap is the new value too, if its cheap ( cheap ****) theyll by it over quality every time.
                            I need sumthn, iv gota argue that i dont want the best deal ( cheap) i need the best. Cost dont come into it.

And about greed, why? You cant take it with you wen your dead.
                            If everyone was content with maken a liven instead of maken a killn, thered be plenty to go round.

Comment

Working...
                            X