License and rego renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License and rego renewal

Im pretty sure that everyone is aware that all license and registrations are due on the 1st of January, 2017. Has anyone received an email reminder from ASRA ?????

Paid mine last week, but no, have not received any notification Email.
    Ross.
    Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Same here Rick, I have paid mine but haven't received any email notification. I have spoken to a mate who is not on the forum and he hasn't paid his dues and hasn't received notification either.

Comment

Apparently notifications are only sent out after the due date to remind people that they are not current. We will check this year to see how many people are late paying their fees to see if it is worth sending out a reminder on the 1st of December each year.

Comment

transport department send reminder before your car rego runs out.
          well, not really a reminder, but an invoice (with 6 or 12 month options)

Comment

struth , I don't need a reminder , just some way of getting time to do it, when I remember it, or vice versa, I meant to get on the end of the que after Justin at Wondai ross.

Comment

I have to thank our registrar Peter Baker for his FAST response on returning my gyro and pilot licences. Something like 3 days.

Regards..........Chook.

Comment

Did mine this arvo.

Aussie Paul.

Comment

I posted mine yesterday. I couldn't get through to do it on line. I received a few user names/ password renewals , but couldn't get them to work . i'll e-mail peter and let him know what happen.

Comment

lol. computers hate me so I hate them back [ but they started it first ] when I went to " post reply " the above message , it said it was a copy of a message I had posted within the last 5 minutes. when I hadn't and then post was put up there anyway.
                    so you could imagine how I handled the N.B.N. the last month. . I eventually screamed at everyone from MANILA to MUMBI to MELBOURNE and some ******'s along the way.

Comment

Can someone please explain how to renew rego & membership.
                      Thanks in advance
                      Aggro

Comment

Go onto the ASRA web site, click on the Become a member link and then click on new member and member renewals. Hopefully this will help you Aggro.
                        We could probably make the process a little easier with a direct link for rego and license renewals if enough people feel it necessary.

Comment

this online instruction manual is located on the website on the member log on page.

http://asra.org.au/application/files...base_Entry.pdf

Comment

Working...
                          X