Flight Radio Handbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Radio Handbook

Gidday Members,It has come to my attention that due to a printing error, the current issue of the ASRA Flight Radio Handbook (November 2011) has some information missing. In addition, recent regulatory changes require that another paragraph be amended.Attached are the appropriate amendments for you to download, print and amend you booklets. If you"d prefer to have a totally rewritten booklet please email me and I"ll send you a pdf file with the new booklet.Regards,Allan Wardill
    Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Gidday Members,Due to the unavailability of several reference manuals that have been used in the past, it was decided to produce these manuals in-house. to this end, I wrote the Flight Radio Handbook, a Basic Navigation Manual and revised the BAK Manual. These were then referenced in the ops manual. Unbeknown to me, the manuals that are referenced in the Ops Manual need to be vetted by CASA before operational use. This was discovered at an audit by CASA last year. As a result, the manuals were submitted to CASA and none were accepted as they were. This meant a rewrite of the 3 manuals and an ops Manual amendment as well. The rewrites have been completed and submitted again to CASA. The Flight Radio Handbook (FRH) has been accepted.It is our intention to publish all these manuals on the new website when it is commissioned later this year. in the meantime, I have attached the new FRH to this post for your information. Other manuals will be similarly distributed once they have been accepted.Regards,Allan Wardill.
    Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Comment

I"m sure there are a lot of us that are unaware of the amount of work that is done by you Allan and others that keep the rotors turning in our association.Thanks.

Comment

Many thanks Allan.Chook.

Comment

I agree rick. thanks board members.

Comment

Working...
          X