BAK Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAK Manual

Gidday All,CASA has finally approved the rewrite of the BAK Manual. Unfortunately, I am unable to upload the complete manual here because it just exceeds the size limit. I"ve split it into two parts and attached them both here. you"ll need to merge the two parts to get a complete manual. Alternatively, just print each part and you"ll have a book.If you choose to print, then I"d suggest you print in A4 paper as some of the diagrams and tables are difficult to interpret on any thing smaller.Any problems, please let me know at g747@ozemail.com.au and I"ll email the complete file.Regards,Allan Wardill
    Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Great, thanks Waddles.... I will have a good look shortly

Comment

good post muz, in the new gyro news there are a few good articles too, 1 that shines out is the story by the board about the board, the level that we are so fortuneate to have is at a standard that other associations must be jealous I"m sure. that robbo is a clever little puppy too. . you all should take a bow gentlemen. I am always grateful for the work you do to allow my bum to get in the air.

Comment

A lot of clubs have the misfortune that some of the leaders tend to get over baring and do bugger all.... our boys and girls seem to just be head down and bum up working away on our behalf.... almost silently, in the background.... real Trojans they are, and I seriously, genuinely appreciate all they do..... we owe them dearly :-*Ahhhhh yes, Robo..... not a bad old dog

Comment

Working...
        X