New Website and Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website and Forum

Gidday All,The boss has asked me to post this for your information.The new ASRA website content is ready to go. It was envisaged that it would go live on a US host but that will not happen due to hosting restrictions. It will now go live on Sunday or Monday on a local hosting service and during the setup period, the site may be temporarily down. Please bear with the developer while she gets it all sorted.The forum will be incorporated in it"s present form at this time. A new, modern forum hosting service is being investigated and will replace the current one at some time in the future.The web address will remain the same. The site is more interactive than the old one and members are encouraged to browse the site to become familiar with it and post photos etc in the applicable areas.Allan Wardill
    Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Gidday All,The boss has asked me to post this for your information.The new ASRA website content is ready to go. It was envisaged that it would go live on a US host but that will not happen due to hosting restrictions. It will now go live on Sunday or Monday on a local hosting service and during the setup period, the site may be temporarily down. Please bear with the developer while she gets it all sorted.The forum will be incorporated in it"s present form at this time. A new, modern forum hosting service is being investigated and will replace the current one at some time in the future.The web address will remain the same. The site is more interactive than the old one and members are encouraged to browse the site to become familiar with it and post photos etc in the applicable areas.Allan WardillThanks Allan, and the people doing the website work....Aussie Paul.

Comment

Yes, thanks for your unseen efforts guys "n gals..... lets hope it goes smoothly for you. I for one will be looking forward to seeing it

Comment

I just had a brief look at the new ASRA web site. It looks good. Thanks to the people involved in making it happen.Matt

Comment

What is the address for the new website? I can only see the old one still and the forum has strange code above the forum title? I think they are still working on it? I don"t think the website is up and running yet?

Comment

Pictures wont post and the time is wrong.... right now it is 10:22pmmy last post 10 minutes ago says 17:07:50 when it was posted about 21:07??

Comment

Wow, looks awesome

Comment

Looks good

Comment

it looks yum, some clever people out there

Comment

Congrats to the hard workers and thanks for doing a good job. One mistake on the tech advisers page wrong state for Noel at the bottom of the page he is WA not Vic. Cheers Des garvin

Comment

Thanks Des,If anyone spots any errors or omissions, please email me direct and I"ll have it fixed.Allan.
                      Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Comment

Still trying to work out how to get into the members sign in? It asks for a password but it doesn"t recognise anything I type in?

Comment

Still trying to work out how to get into the members sign in? It asks for a password but it doesn"t recognise anything I type in? Good, then that part is working.

Comment

^^

Comment

Looks fabulous , guys - much more professional, which is how we need to present ourselves , especially with the newer breeds of modern gyros.Well done!

Comment

Working...
                              X