Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hope you all have a safe and funtime.Fly SafeMitch and the Butterfly Crew

Cheers Mitch.The same for you.Will you have any vidio from your trip to the states.Allways interested in other parts of the world.All the best justin

Comment

Hope you all have a safe and funtime.Fly SafeMitch and the Butterfly CrewHey ugly, all the best to you, that good looking wife of yours and the kids.Have a great and safe Christmas.Graeme.

Comment

Have a great Christmas Mitch,& good looking wife

Comment

Gra always wish you and Carole the best. Chopper you me and Gra are all punching above our weight.

Comment

Cheers Mitch.The same for you.Will you have any vidio from your trip to the states.Allways interested in other parts of the world.All the best justinG"Day Justin,Have plenty of video and pics which I will upload as time permits. Got stuck into the work when I got back from the US which further aggravated/prolasped discs at at all levels of my lumbar region, Soooo...I have been laid up for a bit just trying to keep tabs on the forums with a tiny Tablet from my bed.Have been up and about the last couple days, with instructions not to lift anything heavier than 8kgs, all the copping concrete stones I"m pouring for the tops of the house walls weigh 38 kgs each....not sure how thats gonna work.All that aside, there is some discussions on the US forum at the moment pertaining to G Load with respect to Rotor rpm, speed etc. I have a video which may help to answer some of the questions being asked, so I intend on uploading thst flying video in the next day or so and then onto the interviews I conducted whilst I was over ther in North America.Thanks for your interest Justin.Cheers,Mitch.

Comment

G"Day Justin,Have plenty of video and pics which I will upload as time permits. Got stuck into the work when I got back from the US which further aggravated/prolasped discs at at all levels of my lumbar region, Soooo...I have been laid up for a bit just trying to keep tabs on the forums with a tiny Tablet from my bed.Have been up and about the last couple days, with instructions not to lift anything heavier than 8kgs, all the copping concrete stones I"m pouring for the tops of the house walls weigh 38 kgs each....not sure how thats gonna work.All that aside, there is some discussions on the US forum at the moment pertaining to G Load with respect to Rotor rpm, speed etc. I have a video which may help to answer some of the questions being asked, so I intend on uploading thst flying video in the next day or so and then onto the interviews I conducted whilst I was over ther in North America.Thanks for your interest Justin.Cheers,Mitch.

Comment

Cant stop laughing

Comment

Working...
                X