Saftey alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saftey alert

For anyone flyn a butterfly, you mite want to check this out.http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37525

There"s just two out there, one of them is Mitchs of course & the other is in WA who has been notified. There was one other but that machine wont be flying ever again.

Comment

Chopper I heard Shannon"s was no longer registered??? story there.....Mine might be the only flying example of a Butterfly in Australia.

Comment

Good to see you on the forum Mitch. Not sure what the go is with Shannon ???Certainly will be good to get to the bottom of why this bolt broke. Was Allans a slider head ?I"m surprised there hasnt been more sold out here in Australia, you always looked to be having a real ball when flying your"s. There"s no doubt that a lighter gyro makes more fun flying. Since going to a 912 I"m finding a new delight in flying

Comment

Allan"s was not a double slider so the pitch pivot bolt arrangement on his and Shannons were std Bensen type arrangements.ASRA should be able to find out what happended to Shannon"s Monarch.I now the only flying example of a Butterfly in Australia.When Allan lost his aircraft I was the only one flying at that time.......dont expect sales will be any different from past experieneces and now the dollar is dropping (the good times for imports are over for a while) even less likely.Talking to another gyroplane agent the other day who was some-what disheartened and no longer enthusiastic about being a agent/dealer....its all just one big head ache with no return.So Chopper if you find out any more about Shannons gyro and Adrian Stoffells would be the one to contact, I"d like to know if you could flick me an email. I"m not really back on the forum.Great to hear you like the 912 package.

Comment

Guys,I haven"t heard from Shannon in quite a while. I believe the gyro may not have been flown for a while. Pity as this type was a joy to fly and good value for money.Adrian

Comment

Guys,I haven"t heard from Shannon in quite a while. I believe the gyro may not have been flown for a while. Pity as this type was a joy to fly and good value for money.Adrian Thanks Adrian. Certainly is very good value for money.The gyro business or trying to make money out of importing / manufacturing seems to be fraught with danger unfortunately. We get back to the same problem as always " how do you grow the industry" ??Makes you wonder

Comment

" how do you grow the industry"One sure way to bump up the numbers is to get sum sanity into the f&^%* laws in this country. >

Comment

Working...
                X