Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the "GO" with the Nationals 2008.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the "GO" with the Nationals 2008.

The Nationals are know only "TWO" weeks away For those who have book via VSRA the info packs are due !!!!!For those who haven"t, here is a link to the VSRA web site desplaying what will be found in the packs.The pack info will be in Next Gyro News which is also due.All info will be made available at the Nat"s.1) Nationals Agenda 2) Wang Aerodrome ERSA extract 3) Wang Aerodrome layout/map 4) Detailed events listing Please feel free to check this out and looking forward to a Great Nationalshttp://www.vsra.org.au:80/modules/smartsection/category.php?categoryid=35Regards Sam La Bruna.....

Sam,Consider yourself complimented, you"re a f"ing good man!!!!!Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Thanks Nick, I"ll take it as a compliment, but the proof is in the pudding, so lets hope (like me) all goes to plan.Sam.

Comment

Just a quick reminder to all pilots attending Wang. According to CASA regulations, all aircraft left outside overnight, must be locked to ensure the aircraft cannot be started, and flown. I personally achieve this by using a simple bike chain lock, locking my prop to my engine mount. Some people achieve it by locking the throttle, or a wheel. Its up to you how you secure your aircraft.Regards Sam.

Comment

[b]My final reminder, the Nationals are this weekend.

Comment

Sam, We all know that under your organisation that it will be well presented

Comment

Well DES its a pity you did not come by the way "Kevin Traeger" is this years winner and it was a really great event other than one hiccup everything went well, there was some superb flying some excellent talks about gyros as well and there use for mustering, the guest speaker with the custom trike, Paul Bruty putting in an appearance for a while, oh last but not least how the nationals started, which was very interesting.Thats the super short version you"ll all have to wait for the long one, all I know is I really pity the ones that did not come for whatever their reason they missed out an a really great event, some darn good flying and conversation as well, we even had two enthusiasts come all the way from US, it was a down right entertaining weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X