Nationals 2007 agenda ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationals 2007 agenda ?

Has enyone an agenda for the up comming 2007 National"s at Lameroo.Wont be able to stay all 4 days, (Easter must spend with family) but would like to know what is planned. At the moment it looks like up to Lameroo Thursday, and leave for Melbourne Sunday early !!!!! around 5.00-6.00am.

IMHO something that has been missing with previous Nationals, and I have not been to the last two, is a flyer/handout with the appropriate flying rules and a program with approximate times of flying events and social functions.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Sam, it is usually a free flying day on Friday as people arrive, unpack, set up camp, and familiarise themselves with the area. Saturday is competitions all day. Sat evening we have a Guest Speaker, Sunday more competitions, and the presentation of trophies on Sunday evening.There will also be an informal get-together at some stage for Instructors and Technical Advisors - but anyone is welcome to attend that.For the last few Nationals, there have been programmes in and around the Registration area. I would suggest you contact Shaun Murphy, who should have a pretty clear idea by now of when things are going to happen.See you there!

Comment

Sam, usually the comps on Sat and Sun are halted around 4.00 pm to allow free flying. It is usually free flying until the comps start at approx 10.00am, after the days briefing of course.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Thanks Guy"s for the feedback. Sounds good and looking forward to it all.See you then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sam....

Comment

Hi people, I am new to the site and the forum...from what I can gather there is a National comp at Lameroo (is that SA near Tailem Bend)?

Comment

Hi Keith,I look forward to receiving your application form. And welcome to the ASRA Forum. Catering for the event will see 3 meals provided per day, all on site, and refreshments including tea, coffee and snacks will be available throughout each day. Meals will start with breakfast on Good Friday, and conclude at completion of breakfast on Easter Monday. Plenty of room for camping, so bring your swag, tent, caravan or whatever, and plan to stay on site. Toilets, showers, power and running water all available.The event is at Lameroo, the airfield is approx 5 kms south west of the township and entry is via either Coonalpyn Rd or Airport Rd. Contacts are Kevin, traegair@bigpond.com or Shaun at coptair@bigpond.net.au. Lameroo is approx 210 kms east of Adelaide on teh Mallee Hwy.Hope that helps.Llewella

Comment

Damn you Llewella, that makes it sound soo much further to fly than what i had in mind, Keith i"m sposed to start my flight from Charters Towers, damn the closer it gets the more scared i get,,,,,,, narrr its right i got a rotax

Comment

Llewella: Thanks heaps, that answers a lot of questions and certainly sounds like fun.

Comment

Not sure if I want to spend 6 days driving with someone who"s email is "easter bunny" ,

Comment

As wong as yu don"t cawwy wifles or frow wocks at wabbits, there"s not much to be concerned about...LOL

Comment

My name is Anthony Walker and I"m the secretay of the SA Rotor Club.I"ve started a thread in regards to the Nationals on the Gyro Event Calender heading in the forum, titled "National Championships 2007 - SA Rotor.".

Comment

Working...
                        X