No announcement yet.

Intercom/ Radios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woz, thanks for the disappointing news re the throat mike. I take it you and geoff were in the air trying to talk to each other ??BrianYou never know how far you can go, till you get there !

Comment

Rats, It seems to amaze some people that my Delcom can recieve and transmit clearly to others a few hundred kilometres away (yes, that's not a typo). The trick, I think, is to install it properly, good luck.Daryl Patterson

Comment

My Vertex Pro V handheld radio has a dickey male pin plug (comes from the modulator box)that slips into the radio. It works itself out very easily and then of course it does not work at all. Anyone know how I can tighten up this connection?Whilst trying the system out again yesterday and looking to locate radio other than in jacket pocket I found that (with engine off/Instruments On) when I placed the radio ( turned on) near the regulator/ rectifier box or near the digital instuments I lost communications, rather I began to recieve loud squelching noise. Any suggestions? Thanks.Mitch.www.thebutterfly.info

Comment

Problem solvered!Mitchwww.thebutterflyllc.com

Comment

Working...
          X