G001......."the build "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G001......."the build "

3 plus yrs in the making........weeks away from turning the key. It"s brand spanking new, no expense spaired, nothing......absolutely nothing can be faulted. Exact same design/engineering as allan w machine.......same builderej25,autoflite box,inflite adjustable prop,long range tank,30ft goodwin blades,microair 760, intercoms,headsets,full instrumentation,prerotator,custom paints/upholstery,on and on and on.Differential brakes on mains,rotor brake,stick lock,inflite elec trims,dual controls,centre consol/arm rest,This machine has the "WOW" factor.............plus plusEverything is NEW.............yes, even the ej25 active valve engine ( 180hp )Over $100k spent on this build, needs zero $$$ further......................OFFERS invited.
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Russ, you are unbelievable !!

Comment

russ youve gotta at least take it for a fly before you offload it. i been reading it for as long as ive been training!!!!

Comment

This machine has the "WOW" factor.............plus plusIll be wowed if it got off the ground. Sorry Russ, couldnt elp meself.

Comment

Russ What are you doin? Your nearly there, get it off the ground and have a play first

Comment

100g thats as much as I have spent on my drilling rig and it can earn more than your gyro a year. I"ll start the offers at $10,000 on a dollar down and 2 buckz a week.

Comment

WoW...

Comment

Spend $100k....................it ain"t hard putting together something like this show piece. Builder Rod T.............pure class."Why don"t i do a lap or 2".................if i did, i wouldn"t be parting with it............let me give you the drum on that. ( still workin on the missis tho ) ;D ;D

Comment

pic...............( fuel bladder is on floor.....oops )
                  Attached Files

Comment

One thing Russ, the helo will be a tad more expensive to run. The R22 I was told needs $120,000 spent on it after 2100 hours to keep it in the

Comment

Russ when ya gona tell us u won lottobest of luck convincing the brideand thanks for your hospitality when I was in town last

Comment

front door"s open any time pal............... got the missis workin 2 jobs to pay for all this......kids inheritance, yip that"s gone too.......( actually......she"s cooling off a tad re another machine.........$$$$$ scarin her now, she"s got this "must travel " thingo, before i drop off the perch........vietnam,cambodia........and all dem places...........................and ...........she wants us to do it out of a backpak, no plans, no bookings.............zip, for christs sake.....................i"m OLD for christs sake, need me comforts. can see me gettin delly belly, bangkock belly, and every other belly known to man, eating from street stalls and the like. She"s Ok........being asian, she got the constitution of a dingo...........nuthin, and i mean nuthing upsets her guts ( not even me

Comment

It"s off the market...........helo"s too exy to have as a weekend toy. ( and 30+ grand to get license ) 30+ grand? just pocket money for you Russ.So I will still get to see that machine of yours fly over yet.Graeme.

Comment

nah! russ never said it was going to fly.i think he is one of those blokes that you see build a big boat in the back yard but never finish it. there is always a reason for not finishing it thou. have you ever tried to built a big boat russ? i used to think for years that every one was paying out on you but with this stunt i thought i would join them. lol.

Comment

Gee ay!!! ???Fair dinkum

Comment

Working...
                              X