ROTAX 914

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTAX 914

Rotax 914 (fuel injected)engine has flown 1.5 hours and comes complete (fuel pump, computer, fuel pressure reg, header tank, some fuel lines, ect, ect)..I am selling this engine because I could not fully understand how to program it and simply didnt have the time, I needed the gyro in the air quickly for mustering, so I settled for a 912.For a heads up on this engine you can check out www.extremeaircraftengines.comotherwise give me a ring.. ask for andrew, 08 80913874 or 0429878899$22,000

Geees if the likes of Birdy and me can get them to run they cant be too tricky

Comment

well im just not that switched on i guess

Comment

Geees if the likes of Birdy and me can get them to run they cant be too trickyI dont thnk you have seen a 914 like this one Bones! but its a pity you couldnt get the thing to rgo for you. Would have been one rocket !!

Comment

Ok then when it said 914 i just took it as a standard 914, just now i looked at the website, this is not a standard 914.I might give you a ring about this, interested.Would have been one rocket !!Yep as soon as i get things worked out with mine i"ll know for sure, it lifts off with 3700rpm and 4000rpm its doing 50kts, so i got no idea what im gonna do with the other 1800rpm

Comment

yeh it sure is a bumer, but i do plan on getting it tuned now that i have time. I just need to run the 912 out of hours then ill put it in the machine if knowones bought it..

Comment

yeh it sure is a bumer, but i do plan on getting it tuned now that i have time. I just need to run the 912 out of hours then ill put it in the machine if knowones bought it..Andrew after just playing around with one of these motors, i do admit i am definately no expert but the owner and i got it humming just beautifully today, apart from abit running rough at idle of about 1200rpm, the rest of the rev range with super sweet, so when you start playing with it, i may be able to help, but hopefully i wil have brought it before you need to play with it Trust me these motors throw some wind, nearly as good as my RST engines

Comment

Oh really that sounds real good.. well its still there and if ur intrested give me a call bacause im going to drop the price quite a bit. Yeh when i flew it for a couple of hours it had massive balls! puts this 912 to shame..

Comment

Working...
                X