G700 - Two Seater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G700 - Two Seater

For sale is Peter Green"s 2 seater,Its engine has been changed from a dual carb"d EA81 to a carby EJ2.2 Fitted with an Autoflight Gearbox and 28 foot Patroney"s.For more information contact Peter on 0408 804 325

Still For Sale, I believe that the price has been reduced as well, It was flying today, Flys smooth as silk.Trent

Comment

How many dollars do you know an how many horsess

Comment

From what i heard the other day from a mate i believe its mid to high thirties,It"ld Pay to ask Peter about his Engine, somewhere around 120HP i would reckon.

Comment

One pic has an ea and the other pic an ej series engine.Aussie Paul.

Comment

thats right Paul, As in my first post, Peter changed the engine"s over. the EA is going into his new "UTE" single seater.

Comment

What/who"s design is the pod?Crash

Comment

thats right Paul, As in my first post, Peter changed the engine"s over. the EA is going into his new "UTE" single seater. Ha ha Trent, I obviously didn"t read the post correctly, or more than likely I forgot in the ensuing time interval. Having a bit of that happening these days!!!! ;DAussie Paul.

Comment

What/who"s design is the pod?CrashHey Crash,Kevin Treager own"s the mold and gets someone to produce them for him.

Comment

is this still for sale ?

Comment

I would believe so, I think Peter maybe still overseas

Comment

Hi Dog,In case your still wondering about this Gyro, I heard that Peter is now home, that"s if ya haven"t already called him.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
                          X