Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale, 2 place side by side enclosed proven machine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale, 2 place side by side enclosed proven machine.

For sale, 2 place side by side enclosed prov-en machine.Very good panel mount radio and intercom.Gerry Goodwin head,28 foot patroney rotorsPatroney big propSubaru ej 25 sohc engine.New 300 hp auto flight gearbox not subject to the 150 hour bearing change AD166 total time. 171.8Rosco stickmagni tailPatroney undercarriageWolf v4x computer and Subaru computer installed alsoElectric prerotater78 liters of fuel behind the firewall and outside the cabBiggish main wheels. (8 inch rims)No doorsStrong construction and flies really well.Complete battery isolation by manual key at battery and secondly by switch on dash which operates full time aviation power solenoid at battery.Big radiator behind the cab means it"s not causing much drag but it never overheats or changes from its operating temp set by the thermostat.It"s comparably quiet, probably because of the 2.5 motor doing it easy and the prop tips help as well.It would be easy to make doors if you wanted them because the recess for them is flat, IE. no bends required.It has strobe behind mast at top as well as landing lights.The windscreen is lexen or polycarbonate.

This is an old photo before the powdercoating and some other updates.

Comment

Are you bringing it to Burren ?

Comment

Probably not bringing it to burren. I"ll be taking the single seater by trailer. You need 360 vision up there as I found out last time with 11 airborne.

Comment

The brand new gearbox was fitted and have another 5 hours on her already.

Comment

I"ve added more pics and info.

Comment

Working...
            X