30 footer blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 footer blades

As new......set of 30 footer "GG" extruded rotor blades....$3100russ......0418276747
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Still got em.................twist me arm

Comment

Surely someone is chasing blades........

Comment

Do you want to trade em for a parachute to go above your new style of flying.... lol

Comment

Hi Russ, I"m really interested in buying these blades from you. Do they come with the hub bar? do you have the rotor head for sale well .?

Comment

Hi Russ, I"m really interested in buying these blades from you. Do they come with the hub bar? do you have the rotor head for sale well .?

Comment

Complete...........yes, that includes hub bar. Rotor head......nothese blades have less than 10hrs on them ( as new )..........can ship them anywhere ( still have original crate they came in )russ

Comment

Hi Russ, Nice chatting to you the other day. I asked RAF what they thought about the Gerry Goodwin Rotor Blades oin their RAF2000 and this is what he had to say. Clearly it doesn"t make you feel too about them. I"d like to know how to get in contact with Gerry, but I can"t find a phone number, email or websie any place ??Richard.Gerry Goodwin blades are alloy.

Comment

Omg a reputatable company like raf saying that must mean it is true, mate seriously u need to know that a lot of people swapped from the crappy factory blades to allu blades nd very happy nd there is no problem with allu blades, especially Gerrys blades

Comment

Still for sale.........

Comment

Rafgyro, mate the ally used in rotorblades is aircraft grade the same as your mast and keel it bend up and down back and forward all day that"s what its good at Gerry goodwins been playing with rotors probably before raf thought about taking flying lessons. wolfy

Comment

Still got em

Comment

Hi Russell,I will pay $2000 for those rotors & hub, if you pay the shipping to Melbourne. I"d like to offer you more, but I just don"t have it right now. Richard.

Comment

Omg a reputatable company like raf saying that must mean it is true, mate seriously u need to know that a lot of people swapped from the crappy factory blades to allu blades nd very happy nd there is no problem with allu blades, especially Gerrys bladesAt least they [ RAF] havent changed !

Comment

Hi Russell,I will pay $2000 for those rotors & hub, if you pay the shipping to Melbourne. I"d like to offer you more, but I just don"t have it right now. Richard.sorry pal.............not at that price

Comment

Working...
                              X