Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G717

Gyro with Rego G717 for sale.

Hi Mate,can you tell me anymore abouyt your Gyro, I am interested in it, i am just bout to finish my training for solo, and like to buy a solid first gyro.my email is corie.rasmussen@gmail.com or you can reach me on 0459 317 061.regardsCorie

Comment

Hey was just wondering if this lil beaut is still for sale.. Looking to get back into pilot seat and finish training

Comment

Yes, it is indeed. Send me a message with your email it you want more details.Daniel.

Comment

What is the weight of that beautiful piece of art Daniel and would it be feasible to convert to 2 seats for an up to 45 kg passenger?

Comment

Hey Max, throwing in the towel on the EJ-25 and thinking about going back to a EA-81?

Comment

If that machine is made as well as it looks it"s got potential Mick. Gyro"s are like women, you can never have enough of them ;D

Comment

Max,It would be very feasible to convert to a 2 seat as that is how it was designed.

Comment

Thanks Daniel. My Email is gyrospace1@bigpond.com My only trouble is convincing my 45 kg wife. I can imagine you would feel like you were in a military fighter when flying that.

Comment

Hey,

Comment

Dan is this machine still for sale?

Comment

Yes it is.

Comment

Where is it located ?

Comment

It is in Carmila which is 100kms south of Mackay Qld.

Comment

Gyro is sold.

Comment

Working...
                              X