Magni M22 accident damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magni M22 accident damage

Post on behalf of ownerGyro rolled over on landing and bent the frame and damage the rotors and propeller Magni M22 fuselage, main gear, seats, fuel tank, wheel spats and tailInstrument including filser ATR 500 radio.Front wheel slightly bent.For sale for A$ 25 000Needs a rotor and rotorhead , engine and airframe with controls to fly.If you are interested give me a call on 04 387 72308

Needs a rotor and rotorhead , engine and airframe with controls to fly.Ha ha ummm so what exactly are you paying 25k for?Last time i looked at a gyro thats i pretty much everything in the needed list.Damn i was talking to another Magni owner a couple of weeks ago that had an "incident" it didnt roll over and he was up to 40k and the machine still not flying yet

Comment

Okay Bones guide me here as the Zenon agent of Oz.How much would a Zenon fuselage be worth ?

Comment

Ha ha ummm so what exactly are you paying 25k for?Last time i looked at a gyro thats i pretty much everything in the needed list.Damn i was talking to another Magni owner a couple of weeks ago that had an "incident" it didnt roll over and he was up to 40k and the machine still not flying yetSpot on.......
        If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Okay Bones guide me here as the Zenon agent of Oz.How much would a Zenon fuselage be worth ?Just about finished a rebuild of a Xenon that crashed in flight and parts for rebuild was 21k, for everything.... just since you askedbecause the main fuselge is fibreglass everthig is repairable unlike other type that require a whole new frame ect.not that i give a crap either way

Comment

Just about finished a rebuild of a Xenon that crashed in flight and parts for rebuild was 21k, for everything.... just since you askedbecause the main fuselge is fibreglass everthig is repairable unlike other type that require a whole new frame ect.not that i give a crap either wayMmm,

Comment

They were the cheapest when I was looking.

Comment

Working...
              X